Can I See The Finished Artwork Before It Gets Printed?
Yes, we can send you an email of the finished product before we print it to ensure you’re satisfied with the final results but only if you opted in to the confirmation option on the order from.
Do You Make Human Portraits?
No, we don’t do human portraits. Right now, we are only into making pet portraits. Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter incase that changes in the future :)
Is It Allowed To Print More Than One Pet On A Particular Canvas?
Yes, we can, you can go ahead and view our fully custom made option tell us what you want, and we can get it done.
Are there particular pets you do or all?
We do all types of pet portraits. It doesn’t matter the particular type of pet you have dogs, cats, horses, birds you name it. We have pre-made body template or a fully custom made body templates you can choose from.
Can The Background Color Be Changed?
This option is available only if you purchase the fully custom made portrait; then we can make the portrait to your choice.
How can I know if my photo is good enough to use?
To tell if the photo you intend to use is good enough for the portrait, please read through the guideline below.
- Ensure the photo is taken in good lighting, preferably daylight
- Taking a photo at the pets eye level is preferably the best
- A blurry photo is not good for a portrait
- Best if the photo highlights the unique features of your pet
- Ensure important facial features are included in the frame
Am I Allowed To Change My Order?
This can only be done within the first 12 hours of placing your order. As we start working on your order by that time.
What does Digital No Print Option Mean?
If you choose that option from the drop down menu we will send you the digital file with your pets art work via email. You can then print it yourself. We understand that sometimes you are in a hurry and would rather print the file yourself locally. This is why we added this option to save on shipping time.
What Are The Pet Portrait Canvas Dimensions?
We are open to any dimension size of your choice. But currently, we offer only four options.
- Digital No Print- Once your Pet Portrait is completed we will email you a digital file that you can print out yourself. (Digital file only no prints will be shipped)
- 8 x10 - Best choice for a gift portrait
- 12 x18 - Perfect in-house portrait for living spaces, bedrooms, entrance halls, and the pet corner.
- 16 x 24 - (Our recommended size) very large and highlights the details of the portrait up close.
What Are the Shipping Times and do you ship worldwide?
We ship worldwide!
We offer two options to create, print and deliver your Pet Portrait.
1. Standard Option – (3-5 weeks)
Time includes Artwork creation and shipping.
2. Rush order option- (2-3 weeks to create and deliver) Extra 19.99
Time includes artwork creation (Queue Jump) and shipping.
Do you offer a refund?
No, we do not offer refunds, because your order is custom made for you and your pet. Contact customer support if you have a problem as soon as you receive your pet portrait.
What If I Don’t Like The Final Product?
This is why we offer the “art-work confirmation” add on option when you order. We want to make sure you are 100% happy before we send your pet portrait for printing. When you choose the artwork confirmation option we will work with you until you are 100% satisfied before your pet portrait will be printed or emailed to you.
We are committed to ensuring customers are satisfied with the final product. However, if you are not satisfied with the final product, please contact customer support, and we will do our best to bring it to your satisfaction.
What If I Want To Cancel My Order?
Yes, you can, but only within 12 hours of placing an order, because our team must have already started to work on your pet portrait. Cancellation of orders outside the stipulated time will have a $25 fee.